Mindful Meditation is a practice where we bring our mind back to the present moment and focus on the here and now. People have suggested it originates from Buddhist traditions.
Many people believe that mindful meditation can help alleviate stress, anxiety and bring us back to a place of peace.
Meditation helps train, focus and redirect your thoughts.
The results of using mindful meditation are the following:
- Stress Reduction
- Anxiety Control
- Improved Emotional Health
- Greater Self-Awareness (ie. Recognising harmful thoughts at source)
- An improved attention span
- Can improve memory
- An increase in positive feelings and kindness
- Helps to fight addictions
- Improvement in sleep and quality of sleep (quietens the “monkey mind”)
- Greater Pain Control
- Decrease in Blood Pressure
- You can do it anywhere, anytime (where appropriate)
Anyone can DO meditation. Sometimes we just need a guide.
I aim to help guide you in the art of mindful meditation through four gently guided visualisation sessions that will be recorded for you to listen to over again to help quieten your mind and help you in all areas of your life.
What would it be worth to you to be able to quieten the mind at the touch of a button?
Contact me today to arrange a meditation to suit you!