Throughout the whole of 2020, starting from the lockdown on 23 March, there was a drive. And that drive was quite simple,
- we have a problem – a deadly spreading virus (see the pictures on the news! It must be true!)
- we have a reaction – we must lockdown and we must criticise countries that don’t lockdown
- we have a solution – we are working on a vaccine! There are obviously no valid treatments
In answer to those three points:
- the virus was never isolated – in fact there is a reward for the first scientist to do this – also check here
- interesting we never locked down for flu, measles, pneumonia … etc? Why not? the flu can be virulent, right? and what happened to flu in 2020?
- The vaccine was developed at “warp speed” – and by the UK Government’s own admission “Vaccines should remain the choice of individuals and parents. Making vaccines mandatory is removing basic human rights, freedom of choice and is unethical. All vaccines should be tested for the standard duration of 10-15 years to ensure the safety for those who choose to receive it.” You can find the comment on this rejected petition: https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/317803
There are effective treatments such as hydroxychloroquine (which you can easily make yourself at home, see this website for a recipe), and ivermectin – see here. This treatment has been suppressed and in some countries it is actually illegal to prescribe or purchase. We have to ask ourselves why.
The vaxxes neither prevent infection nor transmission. The relative risk versus the absolute risk are not open discussions. When Pfizer suggested the vax was 95% effective, there was truth economics in play.
With the advent of countries bringing in Passes Sanitaires in France, proof of vaccination status in other countries, the inability to sit in a cafe, eat in a restaurant, go to a cinema or theatre, travel to a foreign country without some sort of proof of “health”, one has to wonder whether or not we are in Nazi Germany – if we are not vaccinated we are somehow “unclean”.
We are in dangerous territory, my friend. If one considers that only 1-10% of all adverse reactions to the current injectable get reported and this is a medical intervention they want us all to take, what hope for global society is there? And all for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate?
Latest Yellow Card reporting from the MHRA is here: (click the link). Please also be advised that deaths are counted within 28 days of a positive test, we therefore do not know from exactly when the data has been recorded, nor do we know what the positive test actually means. The PCR test is no indication of anything except viral matter that could be from many years ago, since the amplification cycles (i.e. magnifying the tissue found within your DNA) are running at 45. Think 1+1, 2+2, 4+4 … etc 45 times. Kary Mullis, the inventor said this was never designed as a diagnostic and can find anything in anyone. [link]. Unfortunately he died in August 2019.
There are also reports that these vaccines are in trial until 2023 and some people are receiving a saline shot and others receiving another shot; the ingredients are not wholly known and for some people they have experienced a magnetized reaction – i.e. putting a magnet at the site of the injection and discovering they are now magnetic. Some have suggested that graphene oxide is an undisclosed ingredient.
There is also talk of this vax possibly leading to sterilisation – and that’s not the first time I’ve heard this. So is this true or is this all a conspiracy? Ask yourself whether this makes sense; why didn’t we have mandated flu vaxxes when flu kills 65000 every year? What exactly is a virus and how do they work? If you think you know, great – but do check out the research first – and search germ theory vs terrain theory. Meanwhile look after yourselves, you are under surveillance.
Lastly please check out the video below from Dr Roger Hodkinson. Dr. Hodkinson is the CEO and Medical Director of MedMalDoctors. He received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK (M.A., M.B., B. Chir.) where he was a scholar at Corpus Christi College. Following a residency at the University of British Columbia he became a Royal College certified general pathologist (FRCPC) and also a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists (FCAP).